Thursday, April 18, 2013

Panda Listening.




It has been a while! Way too busy this quarter, and way too  much new music pumping out, hopefully I can cover all the stuff I want to.

The White Panda is a mash-up duo that has been on my radar for a while now, putting out some good mixes and tapes over the years. Though some of their recent tracks have really stood out to me, so here are two that I really enjoy.

Firefly is just awsome. This is a mash-up that has some Lumineers, Ellie Goulding, Kendrick Lamar. Very interesting mix but making for a track that I play on the daily. Ellie Goulding is prime for remixing to and throwing in a mashup-up, so definitely cannot complain about this track here. I like the feel and smooth verse from Lamar with some classing Goulding sound and Mashed up.



This next track is another one sampling from Kendrick Lamar and is a slowed song that can is awsome to listen to whenever, studying, chillin', going hard in the paint. Yeah, I can listen to this track whenever.



Pick up these two tracks on soundcloud. They have a plethora of free tracks in their cloud, over 100. If you have some extra time, take it to explore and see if you like any more of it. They have some other pretty good ones, and if you are more into hour long mixes they have that too. Check these guys out. No. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment