Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3rd & Coy Speakeasier EP.



Finally! I have been waiting for the "All We Are EP" to come out forever! This is a side project done by Chase Coy aka 3rd & Union, and now aka Speakeasier. I really love this more experimental, acoustic and very different vibe from Chase Coy. It has the same chill and acoustic feel in a way but has some auto-tune and more ambient feel than his acoustic stuff. You could say that it is Ambient-Experimental-SpokenWord-Acoustic. The lyricism is good as well, especially on In Your Arms and All We Are. I honestly enjoy each of these four tracks, and currently have them on repeat. The EP released today, March 26, and is available on iTunes for $1.99. If that isn't motivation to actually pick up this EP, i don't know what is. I rarely buy music, unless it is an artist I love and want to support, and Chase Coy is someone I will gladly spend my money on. For two dollars I hope you will too. The only way to listen to these songs is on the Speakeasier Bandpage so click on that and have a listen. You can purchase the EP here on iTunes and you should or through Amazon on the sidebar. This is definitely some music that sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment