Monday, March 11, 2013

Plug in Mixtape.




Looky what I found. One of my favorite artists out there, Plug in Stereo, has two free mixtapes out. This one is a 4 song mixtape of acoustic covers that Plug in Stereo has done. It came out back in 2010, so it has been out for a while. None of these tracks are pure gold, but if you like Plug in stereo you should enjoy these covers. I knew a few of these songs were out there, I just didn't know how to get my hands on them. So here they are!

 
He also has a Mixtape Vol. 2 on Purevolume, which was in my first post on the blog which you can find right here in case you missed it. There are an additional four covers on there and some pretty solid ones. The cover of Mean maybe one of my favorites of those. 

Last is one other FreEP off bandcamp, it is made up of three songs that he decided to re-record. So nothing new here, but if you want some more free music, or just a Plug in Stereo sampler, have a listen and download this stuff!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment